K-@ Mail V1.40 has been released!
It brings numerous enhancements but the high-light is certainly the new message composition with the rich text editor.
Here's the complete list of changes:
- Completely redesigned message composition screen with rich-text editor for message, quote and signature.
- When forwarded and replied to, messages are now completely downloaded to include all text and attachments.
- Added pull-to-refresh in account, folder and message lists analogous Gmail.
- Pull-to-load-more in message list has been replaced by a "Load more" footer button.
- Added support for Apex Launcher unread counts on launcher icon.
- Added support for Nova Launcher (Tesla Unread) unread counts on launcher icon.
- Added print function based on the new Android 4.4 native platform support for printing (Android 4.4 / KitKat only).
- New function to empty all trash and compact all accounts (Account screen, overflow menu).
- Volume key navigation in message list and message view (global settings, default is disabled).
- Copy/move for messages in the Combined Inbox is possible now provided the messages belong to the same email account.
- New setting to enable/disable contact pictures for notifications.
- New setting to force auto-encryption for a message (account settings - cryptology).
- Saved images (attachments) are now added to the device's media library.
- The upgraded free version now changes its name to K-@ Mail Pro and uses the Pro icon (yellow).
- Messages and accounts sections can now be collapsed/expanded.
- The install order of APG and K-@ Mail doesn't matter any more. They can be installed in any order.
- K-@ Mail would not accept certificates in some cases.
- TLS is now STARTTLS, SSL is now SSL/TLS.
- Performance improvements when displaying contact pictures and attachment thumbnails.
- Much improved attachment / inline attachment handling (several issues).
- Added Latvian translation (thanks to Raimonds Aboms).
- Added support for Android 4.4 and fixed a couple of KitKat related issues.
- More stable notification implementation.
- Countless bug fixes and minor improvements.